Saturday, February 20, 2010

Little Girl Dresses In Tk Maxx What Catalog In The 30's Or 40's Offered Little Girls Dresses With A Doll Wearing The Same Dress?

What catalog in the 30's or 40's offered little girls dresses with a doll wearing the same dress? - little girl dresses in tk maxx

I have my wrist for the mothers who came from the catalog and try the dress I wore when my mother came to find it. This could Sears, Montgomery Wards, or something like that. the wrist is 12 inches long and the whole work. Hair shaped and articulated at the hips and shoulders. My mother says she thinks that is festooned with blue and white tiles. I need help ..

1 comment:

sue h said...

Sears Roebuck, Sears is likely now than

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Pocket Product powerdvd. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator