Thursday, February 4, 2010

Women Hot Is It Rude For A Man To Make Comments About Other Hot Women In Front Of His Significant Other?

Is it rude for a man to make comments about other hot women in front of his significant other? - women hot

For example, after a game, my friend made a comment about how you think one of my colleagues is hot. Or make a comment that is a very hot waitress for dinner. Or talk about how hot other women affected the entire time. I never talk about hot men in his presence. I think it's rude. This is a serious or inappropriate? Am I right to be angry, and express my anger with him or exaggerated?

3 comments:

stephen k said...

He is rude, but instead of being angry, turn into him.

"He:" Oh, man hot waitress.

You: "That's true, but this type on the counter, a miucles with the bulge. It is hot hot hot!"

Let's see what he does

stephie said...

It can be hard, but it depends on how man made. If you have "hot women" and how "to meet him the whole time," could often, then try it, come to appreciate a bit more to brag about. But of course, as with you, you will probably be considered better than anyone.
Besides, you feel insulted, you should have a chance to find get them to express, but you may not want to be annoyed super. Instead, they should calmly tell him that you seem a little rude and ask him to adopt a tone too low.

Michele K said...

Spoken like a woman, of course - and it is very good for you. I believe that people who consistently show how other women, warm or hot to continually discuss the number of women involved too - are these people very insecure. No man is safe and free, never dare vocalize the attention he receives. Moreover, their uncertainties, you say: "All these hot women want me, then I'm a great catch," or "Look, I know a hot woman when I see it, so I'm a great guy" or a other message, the attempt is to be sent.

When you see what it really is - I mean to see through the facade, it is easier for you to decide how it intends to respond to their behavior.

Good luck!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Pocket Product powerdvd. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator